Brian Hahn, who started Spick and Sparkle Cleaning as a side hustle, to provide extra income, explains how he did it. Brian works a 9-5 but decided he wanted to start a remote cleaning business. In an exclusive thirty minute interview, he goes in depth covering his hiring funnel, best marketing tips and so much more. The entire interview can be watched included with your BookingKoala Education Membership.
Topics covered in the interview with Brian Hahn
The top 10 topics Brian Hahn covered to help you start a cleaning business
- Why did you start Spick and Sparkle Cleaning?
- How much did you invest in the business when you first started?
- What is your experience and background?
- What does your hiring funnel look like and your best practices for hiring?
- What are your marketing strategies and successful tactics?
- What makes you stand out from your competitors?
- How much time did you spend in the beginning on starting your business vs how much time you put in now?
- Is Spick and Sparkle your only business?
- What is one feature that we have that you could not live without?
- What drew you into using BookingKoala and why?
Benefits of BookingKoala Education
With your BookingKoala Education membership, you get all interviews and mini-courses for just one price. That means that whenever we add a new course from any industry or topic, you’ll have access to it. This can be highly beneficial because if you’re starting a home cleaning company and next year you want to learn how to add lawn care to your business model, your membership will have all the information from our best users in one place.
Learn from other entrepreneurs who are using BookingKoala to grow a service business.Get Started
Share this blog post with your friends and family if you enjoy content like this. We are working extremely hard to bring you the best quality content from BookingKoala users.
If you’re a BookingKoala user and want to share your story and experience, please reach out to us via email: email@example.com – don’t be shy or worried that your story is not good enough. Each story is important to someone, and even doing $1,000 in monthly revenue is a huge deal. Plus, we will send you free shirts, hoodies, and awesome gifts to wear for the video.
To help you get started in the cleaning industry, check out these helpful blog posts:
- How to start a cleaning business
- How profitable is a cleaning business
- Cleaning business marketing ideas
- Best cleaning business names
- Cleaning business insurance
- Finding employees for cleaning business
- How much should I pay my cleaning employees
- How much should i charge for cleaning a house
- Cleaning business software