Richard Pacheco II, who started Jac Cleaners, is now doing around $20,000 – $25,000 in monthly revenue since he launched his cleaning company about four months ago. In a 8-minute interview, he details how he’s done it. The entire interview can be watched included with your BookingKoala Education Membership.
Other videos that Richard Pacheco II made for you
Richard Pacheco II made four total videos to help you start a cleaning business
- $25,000 per month in under 4 months: a 8-minute video of his background and story.
- Forming the company: a 2-minute video on how and why he formed his cleaning company.
- Getting first 10 clients: a 3-minute video showing you how he got his first ten paying clients.
- Contractor versus employee: a 3-minute video explaining if you should go with contractors, employees, or both.
Benefits of BookingKoala Education
With your BookingKoala Education membership, you get all interviews and mini-courses for just one price. That means that whenever we add a new course from any industry or topic, you’ll have access to it. This can be highly beneficial because if you’re starting a home cleaning company and next year you want to learn how to add lawn care to your business model, your membership will have all the information from our best users in one place.
Learn from other entrepreneurs who are using BookingKoala to grow a service business.Get Started
Share this blog post with your friends and family if you enjoy content like this. We are working extremely hard to bring you the best quality content from BookingKoala users.
If you’re a BookingKoala user and want to share your story and experience, please reach out to us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org – don’t be shy or worried that your story is not good enough. Each story is important to someone, and even doing $1,000 in monthly revenue is a huge deal. Plus, we will send you free shirts, hoodies, and awesome gifts to wear for the video.
To help you get started in the cleaning industry, check out these helpful blog posts:
- How to start a cleaning business
- How profitable is a cleaning business
- Cleaning business marketing ideas
- Best cleaning business names
- Cleaning business insurance
- Finding employees for cleaning business
- How much should I pay my cleaning employees
- How much should i charge for cleaning a house
- Cleaning business software