Welcome to BookingKoala!
2. Information from merchants
Protection matters! On the off chance that you are a trader, you consent to post a security approach on your customer facing facade that follows the laws appropriate to your business. You likewise consent to get assent from your clients for the utilization and access of their Personal Information by BookingKoala and other outsiders. Furthermore, in the event that you are gathering any touchy Personal Information from your clients (counting data identifying with restorative or well-being conditions, racial or ethnic inception, political sentiments, religious or philosophical convictions, exchange union participation or sexuality), you consent to acquire positive, express assent from your clients for the utilization and access of delicate Personal Information by BookingKoala and other outsiders. To enable you to begin without anyone else security strategy, look at our policy generator.
What information do we collect from merchants and why?
•We collect your name, company name, address, email address, phone number(s) and credit card details.
◦We need this information to provide you with our Services; for example, to confirm your identity, contact you, and invoice you.
•We collect data about the BookingKoala-hosted webpages that you visit. We also collect data about how and when you access your account, including information about the device and browser you use, your network connection and your IP address.
◦We need this information to give you access to and improve our Services.
• We gather Personal Information about your clients that you share with us or that clients give while shopping or amid checkout.
◦We utilize this data to furnish you with our Services thus that you can process requests and better serve your clients.
• We will likewise utilize Personal Information in different situations where you have given us your express authorization.
When do we collect this information?
•We collect Personal Information when you sign up for our Services, when you access our Services or otherwise provide us with the information.
3. Information from our merchants’ customers
What information do we collect and why?
•We collect our merchants’ customers’ name, email, shipping and billing address, payment details, company name, phone number, IP address and device data.
◦We need this information to provide merchants with our Services, including supporting and processing orders, authentication, and processing payments. We also use this information to improve our Services.
When do we collect this information?
•Information is collected when a merchant’s customer uses or accesses our Services, such as when a customer visits a merchant’s site, places an order or signs up for an account on a merchant’s site.
4. Information from Partners
Accomplices are people or organizations that have consented to the terms of the BookingKoala Partner Program to work with BookingKoala to advance the Services by (an) alluding customers to BookingKoala; (b) creating BookingKoala store subjects for shipper utilize; or (c) creating applications utilizing the BookingKoala Application Interface (API) for dealer utilize.
What information do we collect from Partners and why?
• We gather your name, organization name, site, twitter or other online networking handles, telephone number(s), address, business sort, email address, PayPal Account, and GST/HST number.
◦We utilize this data to work with you, affirm your personality, reach you, and pay you.
• We gather information about the BookingKoala-facilitated site pages that you visit and how and when you get to your record, including data about the gadget and program you utilize, your system association and your IP address.
◦We utilize this data to give you access to and enhance our Services.
• We gather Personal Information about your clients that you share with us or that they give to us straightforwardly.
◦We utilize this data to work with you and to give our Services to your clients.
• We will likewise utilize Personal Information in different situations where you have given us express consent.
When do we collect this information?
•We collect this information when you sign up for a Partner Account, when you sign up one of your customers for our Services, or when your customers sign up themselves. We also collect any additional information that you might provide to us.
5. Information from BookingKoala website visitors and support users
What information do we collect and why?
• From BookingKoala site guests, we gather data about the gadget and program you utilize, your system association and your IP address. We additionally gather Personal Information put together by you through any informing highlight accessible from any of our sites (“Messaging Feature”).
• We may likewise get Personal Information when you buy tickets or make different solicitations to BookingKoala through any of our sites.
• From phone bolster clients, we gather your telephone number and call sound.
• From visit bolster clients, we gather your name, email address, data about the gadget and program you utilize, your system association, your IP address and talk transcript.
• From any fields directly on our site or websites. We use this information to send you promotional and helpful information via chat, email, SMS, mail, and other methods of communication.
• From gathering clients, we gather your name, email address and site URL.
We utilize this data to give and improve our Services (counting overhauling your record, if pertinent), and answer any inquiries you may have.
At the point when do we gather this data?
• We gather this data when you visit BookingKoala-facilitated site pages, utilize Services offered on our sites or connect with us either by email, web shape, text, telephone, or post content on or through our sites (counting discussions, websites and by means of any Messaging Feature). We likewise gather any extra data that you may give to us.
6. Information from cookies and similar tracking technology
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small amount of data, which may include a unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. We assign a different cookie to each device that accesses our website.
• We utilize treats to perceive your gadget and give you a customized understanding.
• We additionally utilize treats to serve focused on promotions from Google, Facebook, Bing, and other outsider sellers.
• Our outsider publicists utilize treats to track your earlier visits to our sites and somewhere else on the Internet keeping in mind the end goal to serve you focused on promotions.
• Opting out: You can quit focused on advertisements served through particular outsider merchants by going by the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Opt-Out page.
• We may likewise utilize web reference points, following innovation and other computerized following strategies on our sites, in interchanges with you, and in our items and administrations, to gauge execution and engagement.
• Please take note of that in light of the fact that there is no steady industry comprehension of how to react to “Don’t Track” signals, we don’t change our information gathering and utilization hones when we recognize such a flag from your program.
7. When and why do we share Personal Information with third parties?
• BookingKoala works with third parties to assist furnish you with our Services and we may impart Personal Information to them to help these endeavors. In certain restricted conditions, we may likewise be required to impart data to third parties to comply with legitimate necessities or to react to legal demands by open specialists, including to meet national security or law implementation prerequisites. We may likewise get Personal Information from our accomplices and third parties.
◦Personal Information might be imparted to third parties to avoid, research, or make a move in regards to unlawful exercises, suspected misrepresentation, circumstances including potential dangers to the physical security of any individual, infringement of our Terms of Service or some other assertion identified with the Services, or as generally required by law.
◦Personal Information might be imparted to third party sellers to enable us to lead showcasing as well as publicizing efforts.
◦Personal Information may likewise be imparted to an organization that gets our business, regardless of whether through merger, securing, chapter 11, disintegration, rearrangement, or other comparable exchange or continuing. In the event that this happens, we will post a notice on our landing page.
• BookingKoala is in charge of all ahead exchanges of Personal Information to third parties as per the EU-U.S. Security Shield Principles, the U.S.- Swiss Safe Harbor Framework, and Canada’s Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
• BookingKoala will dependably request your assent before offering your Personal Information to third parties for purposes other than those portrayed in this Section 7.
8. What do we do with your Personal Information when you terminate your relationship with us
• We will keep on storing filed duplicates of your Personal Information for genuine business purposes and to consent to the law.
• We will keep on storing unknown or anonymized data, for example, site visits, without identifiers, to enhance our Services.
9. What we don’t do with your Personal Information
• We don’t and will never share, uncover, offer, lease, or generally give Personal Information to different organizations (other than to particular BookingKoala traders you might associate with) for the advertising of their own items or administrations.
• If you are a dealer utilizing BookingKoala’s Services, we don’t utilize the Personal Information we gather from you or your clients to freely contact or market to your clients. Be that as it may, BookingKoala may contact or market to your clients in the event that we acquire their data from another source, for example, from the clients themselves.
10. How do we keep your Personal Information secure?
• We take after industry principles on data security administration to shield touchy data, for example, budgetary data, licensed innovation, worker subtle elements and some other Personal Information depended to us. Our data security frameworks apply to individuals, procedures and data innovation frameworks on a hazard administration premise.
• We perform yearly reviews to guarantee our treatment of your MasterCard data lines up with industry rules. We are confirmed as a PCI DSS Level 1 agreeable specialist organization, which is the most elevated amount of consistence accessible, and our stage is inspected every year by an outsider qualified security assessor.
• No technique for transmission over the Internet, or strategy for electronic capacity, is 100% secure. In this manner, we can’t ensure the total security of your Personal Information.
11. How do we protect your information across borders?
While BookingKoala LLC. is a United States organization, we give administrations to clients and our innovation forms information from clients around the globe. In like manner, BookingKoala may transmit your own data outside of the nation, state, or territory in which you are found.
BookingKoala LLC., agrees to the EU-U.S. Protection Shield Framework, in regards to the accumulation, utilize, and maintenance of Personal Information from information subjects in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), and with the Swiss-U.S. Protection Shield Framework with respect to the gathering, utilize and maintenance of Personal Information from information subjects in Switzerland. In such manner, we have affirmed that we hold fast to the Privacy Shield Principles of notice, decision, responsibility for forward exchanges, security, information respectability and reason constraint, get to, plan of action, requirement and risk.
On the off chance that you are situated in the EEA or in Switzerland, and trust that your Personal Information has been utilized as a part of a way that isn’t predictable with the pertinent protection strategies recorded above, please get in touch with us utilizing the data beneath. In the event that your protestation or question stays uncertain, you may likewise contact the International Center for Dispute Resolution®, the worldwide division of the American Arbitration Association® (ICDR/AAA). This association gives free question determination administrations, at no charge to you. ICDR/AAA can be reached at http://go.adr.org/privacyshield.html.
On the off chance that, subsequent to endeavoring to determine a debate through ICDR/AAA, you feel that your worries about the utilization of your Personal Information have not been settled, you may look for determination of the issue through restricting assertion. For more data about the coupling intervention process, please visit http://www.privacyshield.gov.
By taking part in the EU-U.S. Protection Shield Framework and the Swiss-U.S. Security Shield Framework, BookingKoala’s taking an interest U.S. substances are liable to the investigatory and implementation forces of the U.S. Government Trade Commission. For more data about the EU-U.S. Protection Shield and the Swiss-U.S. Protection Shield, please visit https://www.privacyshield.gov.
12. Control and access to your Personal Information
In the event that you have any inquiries regarding your Personal Information or this approach, or on the off chance that you might want to make a grumbling about how BookingKoala forms your own information, please contact BookingKoala by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
13. Android and IOS users
Apps on the Google play store and Apple store belong to BookingKoala, LLC.
BookingKoala, LLC collects tracking data of app users to help you in 2 ways:
1. Helps the merchant pay the provider accurately as they will be able to see how much they travelled for the job (tracking distance).
2. The customer to whose location the provider is coming, merchant can tell them accurately when can they expect the provider at their home.
App Data may be shared with third parties in order to help track distance traveled. For example, we may pass on addresses to a third party helping us get an accurate measurement of distance traveled for an accurate report.
Users can request to fully delete their accounts which will delete their data and history.
For new updates and changes to our apps please visit our privacy page and/or terms of services page.
Updated: March 30, 2021.